18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Your Dose Of Cute For The Week Of Mar. 22 2015

(Disclaimer: I am not the owner of any of this material and I claim no ownership over anything in this post unless otherwise stated. Everything you see here was either culled from my travels around the web or sent in by a third party. Credit is provided wherever possible. If you are the owner of any of this material and you'd like credit added/changed or if you want it removed, contact me and it'll be taken care of.)

I've been having a bit of trouble with my email-- if you sent something last week, I'm going to try and get caught up with you today or tomorrow.

Sunday
AB Dreams
Aw, so sweet...

Monday
"...But someone might see!"

Tuesday
Wetset
Cute and naughty at the mailbox.

Wednesday
 
Girls don't fart?

Thursday
 Potty time! (Via BBYCheshire)

Friday
I love her expression.

Saturday
Adult Baby Sitting by Pink Diapers.

2 comments:

  1. Any chance on more baby fever stuff like that survey you had recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed most of that. The adorable hugging, the caption to Monday, the flirty lady at the postbox, the shame of potty.

    ReplyDelete