18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

"Under Control" (Updated)

Here's another mystery sent in by one of our readers:

So there's bunch of pictures on the Movie/TV section AB-Kingdom that show a decently attractive woman wearing a diaper, apparently multiple times (no nudity) 

The first scene is her taking a diaper out of a pack, then putting it on in her bedroom.

(I don't know ‎if the next part is one scene or two, but I think it's two. )

The next scene, it doesn't show her wearing it, but she's holding it and presumably talking about it. 

The final scene, she either takes it off or changes it, then walks outside holding it.

The ‎film is apparently titled "onder controle", which is Dutch for "under control". 

I couldn't find it anywhere, but maybe the community could find‎ this elusive movie.

You can check out the rest of the pics here (a free ABKingdom membership is required.) Looking at these again, I'm pretty sure I saw this clip online at one point-- if I'm not mistaken, it's a reenactment of a woman's real-life experiences with urinary incontinence. If you know where this clip can be found online, please let me know.
Update:
That was quick...

Thanks to Dick for sending in these clips:

Part One
video

Part Two
video

No comments:

Post a Comment