18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, February 16, 2015

Your Dose Of Cute For The Week Of Feb. 15 2015

(If you are the owner of any of this material and you'd like it removed, contact me and it'll be taken care of.)

Corrections, blunders, and other assorted screw-ups department:
A couple of weeks ago I posted this gif without credit:
This image was actually created by the owner of the spanking blog The Penitents. Sorry about that: I try to provide credit wherever possible, but sometimes stuff slips through the cracks. If you see anything on my page that belongs to you and is uncredited, please don't hesitate to contact me so I can make it right.

And now, without further delay, Your Weekly Dose Of Cute:

Sunday
Whipped Ass
"Now I've got you right where I want you..."

Monday
Adult Baby Girl
She's so sweepy...

Tuesday
Peteuse makes explosive diarrhea adorable.

Wednesday
Aunt Elli
Looks like someone sprang a leak.

Thursday
Very public corner time.

Friday
 Rectal temp check by JamjarMonster (commissioned by Point 2000.)

Saturday
AdultBaby.xxx
 Looks like mommy has her hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment