18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Your Dose Of Cute For The Week Of Nov. 30 2014

(I've been without internet access for the last day or so-- if I owe you an e-mail or private message, look for it today or tomorrow. 
If you are the owner of any of this material and you'd like me to take it down, contact me and it'll be taken care of.)

Sunday

Monday
Faye X from Diaper Gal

Tuesday
Old Fashioned Girl
  Veronica pouts after another good spanking.

Wednesday
Outdoor Diapers

Thursday

Friday
http://pottypants.blogspot.ca/2014/11/eat-up-thanksgiving-in-diaper-dimension.html
Thanksgiving in the Diaper Dimension: a new caption series by Princess Pottypants.


Saturday
Spanking And Diapers by JamJar Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment