18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Go Ask Alice

(Just a couple of notes before we get to the good stuff:
I'm still sick, but I'm starting to feel better. I'm going to try and get caught up on my e-mails and private messages ASAP. Unfortunately, Yahoo mail has been down since last night, so those of you who are waiting for responses to e-mails might have to wait a little longer.

In other news: I'm on Tumblr now. There's not much there at the moment (and I imagine I'll probably be using it mostly to promote my comics and clips) but there it is if you're interested (it's also in the links section on the right side of this page.)

You might remember Elven Dreamer's original character Alice from this post at the beginning of summer. Since then, Elven's posted a series of strips featuring Alice and her mischievous little dog (?), which he's kindly given me permission to repost. If you like these strips, be sure to check out Elven on Deviantart, and don't forget to take a look at our collaboration Little Miss Smarty Pants if you haven't already.




3 comments:

  1. Mel is a Gremlin, although he is very dog like.

    -Elven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever he is, I like the cut of his jib.

      Delete
  2. Check out this really sexy diaper comic at: www.diapereddemonslayer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete