18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I'm Sick... Here's Something Funny

(Thanks once again to all the women who've taken my diaper dream poll. I will probably be posting a few more written responses sometime in the next month, so keep them coming.)
I've been feeling crummy for a couple of days now and I'm behind on my various projects... I'm goofy from the cold medication, so here's something off topic and  funny for you: from Floricienta, "an Argentine family friendly telenovela based on the Cinderella story," according to wikipedia. Translating the description on Babelfish reveals that "the girls make a joke to Delfina, giving a tea of beans..." which leads to a predictably gassy aftermath:


You can view the full episode, including the part where she drinks the tea and releases an SBD at the table here.

No comments:

Post a Comment