18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Excuses Excuses...

Just a quick note to everyone-- The reason it's been so quite around here is because I recently underwent a very minor medical procedure: I'm totally fine, there's nothing to worry about, but I'm a bit groggy from painkillers and haven't really felt up to much more then answering e-mails and writing a few quick notes here and there for the last few days. I'm working on some new posts that will hopefully be ready toward the end of the week, and the new installment of Mommy Dearest is almost ready-- you can probably expect that sometime on the weekend.

Thanks for staying tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your surgery went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon. Can't wait to see conclusion of Dr. Smiley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi, don't even remind me... I was trying to get mommy dearest banged out quickly so I could get right back into Dr. Smiley... then I got laid up and now I'm way behind on both. Really hoping I can get Mommy Dearest finished next week and then get the last three parts of Dr. Smiley done. Sorry about the wait.

      Delete