18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Friday, August 29, 2014

Blowout


Desperation month concludes with a bang. I'm not even going to try to stream this clip anywhere-- click here to download it directly (Update: Link fixed). Enjoy!

Download instructions
Click "Slow Download" (in the center) and wait for your DL to begin

On DepositFile:
Download instructions:
Click "regular download"
A timer will appear on the lower right hand side-- wait for it to hit 0
Enter the CAPTCHA code and push "continue"
Click "download file in regular mode"

Sources:
Fionna Messes Next To Natalia And Is Teased Till She Changes Herself-- Diaper Mess (Clips4Sale)

Extreme Diarrhea In My Diaper-- Poo Alexa

Loud Laxative Load-- Wetset

My Messy Thick Diaper-- Sophie Little

Mandie: Feeding And Mouth Soaping In The High Chair-- Diapered Online

Natalia Changes Elise's Messy Pull-Up-- Diapered Natalia

Cici: Explosive Mess-- Diapered Online (Clips4Sale)

4 comments:

  1. I can't download. Can you please try to put it on YouTube for a little bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. download link deleted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got it up on a temporary host for now. I'll try and find a better one when I've got some spare time.

      Delete