18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Beating The Heat

I'm going to be totally honest with you folks-- it's way too hot in my neck of the woods for any type of serious blogging today... in lieu of anything substantial, here are some cute diaper girls trying to stay cool on a hot day. Enjoy!

AdultBaby.xxx
Picnic in the park.

Photomanip by Bobby Venice
Beach Trip.

AB Dreams
Keeping cool in the crib.

AdultBaby.xxx
 Going for a stroll.

Nappy School
Stripping down to diapers.

AdultBaby.xxx
Taking her lunch by the pool.

4 comments:

  1. Cute as ever, Parker! I especially like the first picture, which I don't think I've come across before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter is just ending here, the comment at the start has reminded me that I am not looking forward to summer...

    ReplyDelete