18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday SpankingToons: The Ballad Of Bridgette Redheart!

I've been following SpankingToons' excellent tumblr of the same name on and off for some time now... I'd always been fond of it, and I especially loved the liberal dose of medical fetishism often found within. Imagine my shock and delight when I started seeing ageplay elements sneaking into the mix... including a few diapers!

Now, SpankingToons has been kind enough to allow me to post a few of his Ageplay pics up here: I hope you all enjoy the story of former lingerie model turned Adult Baby Bridgette Redheart as much as I did! For more sexy spanking art, including some more ABDL and ageplay pics, check out SpankingToons.

SpankingToons also does work on commission:
Bonus: Check out this great interview with the artist at the always amazing Cherry Red Report!

3 comments:

  1. These are so great! I love the pin-up girlesq fashion, with the cuteness of modern design. Wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite pages right now-- really places the accent heavily on the embarrassment side of things. The straight spanking stuff is great, too!

      Delete
  2. Loved the pictures, well drawn and amusing with lots of embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete