18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Funnies

(Just a couple of quick notes:
I've been really busy lately which is why it's been so slow around here this month. I hope to be able to post with more frequency soon.
Re: The Humble Games: We've hit a bit of a snag-- My co-writers and I are currently working to alleviate the problem. I'm not entirely sure when the next part will be up, hopefully sooner rather than later.)
(Thanks to Jerry for sending these in.)
Update: Thanks to liljdude for letting me know the artist is 34Qucker: Check out their DA gallery and Tumblr.

I don't normally post up art without giving credit to the artist (if fact I usually write them and ask permission) but I just love these strips so much that I'm going to forgo that at the moment. If you know who the original artist is, please let me know in the comments so I can give them full credit. If you are the artist and you'd like me to take it down, please contact me and I'll get it down ASAP.

4 comments:

  1. These are by 34Qucker from deviantart. Though for future reference, while I am sure he'd be flattered, I would still recommend not forgoing your process of getting permission from the artist first, for it can still be quite disrespectful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I probably shouldn't have done it.. I try to maintain a certain level of professional journalistic standards, but it can be hard with the "hey, look what I found!" nature of the stuff we deal in here. It was the only way I could think of to get it up (and it did come to me via tumblr, which means it's probably already floating around out there anonymously) but that's probably a bad excuse...

      anyway, I'm about to amend the article, and I contacted 34Qucker, so hopefully it a moot point.

      Delete
  2. Oh hey! This is a pleasant surprise! I'm so happy to see my art being featured on this blog, it means a lot!

    And don't worry about jumping the gun on posting it, it's all good! You didn't claim it as your own so I won't form a mob and hunt you down lol. Just link it back to my stuff and it's all good!

    But seriously this just made my day! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; Glad you're OK with it! It's a great strip-- I really like it, and I think everyone else will too.

      Keep up the great work!

      Delete