18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Big Numbers

400 posts. 3 million hits. And one hell of a good time.
UK Diaper Girls
Ready to party!
Huge thanks to all of you guys for reading and supporting this blog, for sending in the stuff that makes it great, for indulging all my off topic crap, for buying the comics and clips, and for all the stuff that I'm forgetting...

Thank you all so, so much. It's cliche but it's true: you are the ones who make this possible.
AdultBaby.xxx
Naughty Girl! I told you what would happen if I caught you reading that nasty blog again!
unknown
Diapers?! Are you serious?!
Naughty Diaper Girls
God, Mom; I wish you'd never read that stupid blog!
Plastic Babe
 I'm too sexy for this diaper!
AB Dreams
 Diapered, whether she wants it or not!

2 comments: