18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Two Very Quick Media Project Updates

Thanks to the reader who sent in these clips (which I've been sitting on for way too long):

Some of you may remember this brief but funny fake adult diaper commercial from the long running (and soon to end) series How I Met Your Mother. In this sort-of mental AR clip, Lily (Alyson Hannigan) gets drunk and acts like a baby at the office:


I've never seen the Nickelodeon show Fairly Odd Parents, so there's not too much I can tell you about this clip except that if features one of the characters (Wanda) transforming into a giant baby:

No comments:

Post a Comment