18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Si Tu N'es Pas Sage, Panpan Cucul

(Sorry it's been so slow this week, I'm working on a couple of different projects that I'm finally getting close to finishing. I've got the latest edition of the Humble Games on the hopper, I'd like to get that done by the end of the month, plus a couple of other projects I think you guys are going to like; not to mention a couple of media project updates. Keep checking in... updates will return to normal shortly.)
(Via Chross)
Panpan cucul is French baby-talk for a playful spanking (panpan= the sound of a spanking, cucul= baby talk for bottom.) In this clip from French comedy series Groland Magazine, we see a practical demonstration on a sexy adult school girl:



(My French is rusty, so feel free to correct me on this if need-be.)

2 comments: