18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, January 6, 2014

A Wonderful Late Christmas Preasent For Everyone

Let's all thank regular reader and contributor Matrixfreak for sending us in this beautiful belated Christmas present!
It's this film, which Google translates as "Adult Baby Mix-up Incident Sequel."

It's a sequel to this film (Link Fixed) which explains why/how the girl is in a sedated state.

From what I can gather, the plot is about a woman who's hired to teach an irresponsible girl a lesson, but she accidentally inflicts the punishment on that girl's sister. I won't ruin it by saying what happens, but I have a feeling you'll enjoy it. (FYI, the main film runs about 45 minutes. There are two "bonus" videos at the end, but I didn't find either of them that interesting.)

You can download the full video here. If anyone can provide even a loose transcript, it would be greatly appreciated.

13 comments:

  1. Great video! You can tell how upset she is about her predicament :)

    Check the link where you wrote, 'It's a sequel to this film'. When I clicked on it, the only thing I had come up was a commercial for Microsoft Silverlight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up; I've removed it for now, I'll see if I can get it working.

      Delete
  2. Any chance we can get the first part too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the first part for sale too but chose this one. The first one is only an hour and appears to involve a lot of set-up. Then you have the girl getting injecting with the syringe followed by an unconscious first diapering. That's followed with a bottle feeding.

      It then shows the same footage that this one starts with, showing the girl being forced to crawl, her wetting, and her being changed.

      So after seeing this one, I think part one would be underwhelming, which is why I didn't buy it.

      -matrixfreak

      Delete
    2. You don't have to explain yourself-- I think most people enjoyed it and were grateful for it. Thanks again!

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I was more just trying to prevent anyone from buying the first one because I think they'd be letdown if they've already seen this one.

      -matrixfreak

      Delete
  3. Has anyone else had problems with the files? It made me pay $13 for a premium download membership on the hosting site, and my mac says the .rar files are damaged when I try to extract them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get any of that. I don't even see anything labeled "premium."

      Delete
    2. It sounds like you tried to download it from the link that said "it's this film", which is just to show what the movie was. (When I emailed the file to Parker I didn't include the picture, so I wanted to give some context.)

      You need to download it from the link later in the post that says "You can download the full video here."

      -matrixfreak

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I finally figured it out. Download troubles aside, I just wanted to say great video! It's so much better than most of the diaper clips available here.

      For one thing, the production values alone set it apart. It has well-chosen camera angles and some actual editing that shows the character reactions. This is much better than the static camera shots and one-person POV videos we typically see.

      Also, the Japanese really seem to understand the humiliation aspect of this fetish. They don't shy away from showing the embarrassment of their female protagonist at being forced into diapers and treated like a helpless baby.

      I only wish she were a little more mobile, so we could see her squirm and struggle during her diaper changes and bottle feedings.

      Delete
    4. They really give you your money's worth... I'm not sure there's any North American ABDL video producers who pack so many elements into one clip.

      Delete
  4. My bad. I tried to download from the first link in the post. Make sure to use the link at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete