18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Little Dissapointed In Myself For Laughing So Hard At This

From January Jones' appearance on SNL a couple of years ago. Almost totally OT, I just thought some of  the more immature among you might enjoy it as much as I did.

I think someone needs to check her panties....

4 comments:

  1. All props to Sudsy for actually making this funny... "That was you, Grace," "I'll say!"

    Any actual images of JJ shitting her pants or wearing a diaper then get back to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "All props to Sudsy for actually making this funny... "That was you, Grace," "I'll say!"'"

      You're probably right.

      "Any actual images of JJ shitting her pants or wearing a diaper then get back to me."

      You have to promise me the same thing.

      Delete
  2. Don't feel bad. I laughed hard, too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy hell, I dare someone not to laugh at that

    ReplyDelete