18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Friday, December 13, 2013

Tidying Up

Hey gang,
Just a couple of notes today:
Xtreme Diaper
Sorry about the lack of updates this week-- I'm still feeling pretty sick, I'm just taking it kind of easy right now in the hope that I'll be better by next week. I have been tinkering with the next installment of the Humble Games off and on, hopefully that should be ready to go sometime in the next few days or so.
AdultBaby.xxx

Crybaby 3 is selling very well on Clips4Sale. Thanks a bunch to everyone who's bought it. The final chapter of the Governess series is filming on Dec. 17, and I think it's going to be the best one yet. Stay tuned for more info as it arrives.
Diaper Gal
As some of you may have heard, Hotfile recently lost a court case against the US government and had to be shut down. This won't affect sales of the comics since I've already transferred them to other hosting sites. However, I will have to find a new home for all the files I had linked here on the blog. I've just finished re-upping some of my more recent contributions, which I'll post here for anyone who's tried to download them recently. If you notice any more dead links, let me know either in the comments section or via e-mail.

Teacher Messes Her Diaper
Full clip

Mandy Makes A Messy Diaper
Full Clip

Japanese Potty Training
Full Clip

OK, I guess that's it for now. I hope everyone had a better week than I did. See you all back here early next week when regular service will (hopefully) resume.
Diapered Online

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you're feeling better. By the way, in your last post you mentioned a Media Project update, when will we be able to expect that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're still feeling sick. Hope you recover quickly.

    Thanks for reuploading the videos. I know that's tedious work.

    Excited for more Humble Games!

    And I have something I'll be sharing with you soon. Just need to upload it first.

    -matrixfreak

    ReplyDelete