18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, December 9, 2013

Sexy Adult Schoolgirl Gets Paddled

(I'd planned to do a bit of a Media Project update today, but I've been feeling under the weather recently, so I'm just going to post something simple and small for now. Enjoy!)

(Via Chross)  Mexican comedy program La Escuelita VIP takes place in a school; it's adult "students" are frequently brought to the front of the room and paddled, and although the strokes are relatively light, the reactions from the buxom adult schoolgirls are often delightful, as demonstrated here by actress and comedian Galilea Montijo:


You can check out more spanking scenes from La Escuelita VIP here.



1 comment:

  1. I love her outfit! Especially once she gets the sweater.

    ReplyDelete