18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Seeking More Advice From Our Resident Diaper Experts

Hey guys,

I'm looking at doing some more diaper clips in the New Year. I notice there are a few new brands around and I wanted to see what people who know more about this than I do recommended. So what do you think: should we stick with the Cushies or switch it up a bit? What are your favorites? Which companies are the most reliable? I was also thinking about maybe doing something with cloth diapers: how would you guys feel about that, and what type would you suggest? Do you have any other advice to impart (bearing in mind the folks who make these clips are probably going to be relatively new to this whole diaper thing)? Post your thoughts below or contact me directly.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Updates: Thanks for the advice, guys:

Anonymous: "Fabines, hard to come by, but the best."

I heard someone was trying to set up North American distribution for Fabines-- anyone know what happened with that?

sissy_boy01: "I still believe that Cushies are the best adult baby diaper out there (for a photo shoot due to their appearance) and would suggest sticking with those. If you want to switch it up though, the ABU sissy diapers are alright but fall far short of what I was hoping for when they announced they were going to make them. Therefore, if you are going to switch from the Cushies I would suggest Bambino's Bellissimo diapers. They are supposably supper think (I haven't tried them myself so I can't vouch for that just relying what I have heard about them) and therefore should make for a super cute photo shoot as it will make the actresses waddle more."

Thanks Sissy Boy: tons of help as always! I might try the  Bellissimos at some point in the future (love to watch them waddle.)

Anonymous: "Anything from Bambino is my favorite but those awwsocute.com diapers would look awesome in videos."

I've seen those Aww So Cute advertised: they look nice, but I've heard that some people  have had problems getting them shipped, as well as some issues with the design. Has anyone here tried them?

"I think awwsocute had people complaining about the shipping during the first week of their site going live and that's where the bad press come from. I've ordered from them once since then and my package arrived on time without hassle. The print is more of a personal preference thing I guess but I really like it. I can't justify buying them again because they're rather expensive but I think they would look great in a video. I'm more drawn towards the babyish looking diapers anyway."

Hmmm... well, if nobody has any real horror stories, I'll definitely take a look at them...

4 comments:

  1. Fabines, hard to come by, but the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still believe that Cushies are the best adult baby diaper out there (for a photo shoot due to their appearance) and would suggest sticking with those. If you want to switch it up though, the ABU sissy diapers are alright but fall far short of what I was hoping for when they announced they were going to make them. Therefore, if you are going to switch from the Cushies I would suggest Bambino's Bellissimo diapers. They are supposably supper think (I haven't tried them myself so I can't vouch for that just relying what I have heard about them) and therefore should make for a super cute photo shoot as it will make the actresses waddle more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything from Bambino is my favorite but those awwsocute.com diapers would look awesome in videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think awwsocute had people complaining about the shipping during the first week of their site going live and that's where the bad press come from. I've ordered from them once since then and my package arrived on time without hassle. The print is more of a personal preference thing I guess but I really like it. I can't justify buying them again because they're rather expensive but I think they would look great in a video. I'm more drawn towards the babyish looking diapers anyway.

    ReplyDelete