18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, November 16, 2013

First Look: The CryBaby Match 3

(I'm not sure if anyone cares or not, but this post does contain some spoilers.)
 Kymberly Jane Vs Sinn Sage got the party started.
The re-match kicked it up a notch.
Now, Randy Moore and Akira Lane are taking Diaper Wrestling to the next level...
I tried to use as many of your suggestions as I could to script what is probably the ultimate Crybaby Match. I don't want to give everything away here, but I think this one is going to tick almost all the boxes.
Stay tuned here for a full preview when the clip goes up at Hit The Mat.
Big thanks once again to Very Special Clothes for going above and beyond on the wardrobe.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my god,I can't wait for this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sir are my hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it lives up to your expectations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it involves wrestling, spanking, and diapers....then I'm good!
    Here's a thought for a possible 4th one. You have the loser be a girl with pubic hair...babies obviously don't have pubes, and the winner trash talks the loser about this and she shaves her taking away her last piece of womanhood! And if there is anyway to get a dirty pee diaper involved, that would be classic! I love the job you do and wish I had money to make my own video...I basically live through you with these vids man, keep it up! I check your site twice a day for updates on this video!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see both of those things too. I'll mention it, but my advice is don't hold your breath...

      Thanks for the kind support, I'm really glad you enjoy them. It's you guys buying the clips and comics that makes all of this possible.

      Delete
  5. looks awesome! when is it going to come out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit The Mat says mid December, but I'm trying to talk them into bumping it up.

      Delete
  6. Mid December!? While that's a nice Christmas gift, my birthday is next Thursday and I'd rather see it then!!!! HTM is killing me here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, no promises, but I'll see what I can do for you...

      Delete
  7. Have you a link for video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not out yet... I think HTM is going to release it in the next week or two.

      Delete
  8. i'd love their to be a mind control element to it really. Say when they get pinned they actually mentally regress or become esubmissive

    ReplyDelete