18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, October 14, 2013

What We're Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! In honor of the occasion, let's find out what some of our readers are thankful for.

AdultBaby.XXX
"I'm thankful for the cute dress and pretty tights Mommy bought me to wear to dinner!"

AdultBaby.XXX
 "I'm thankful for daddy's special diaper changes!"

"I'm thankful for a weekend of warm sunshine and soft diapers at the lake!"

GirlSpanksGirl.com
"We're thankful for sleeping late on Sundays!"

XtremeDiaper.com
"I'm thankful for quality time with mommy!"

DiaperedOnline.com
"I'm thankful I found pants to go over this diaper!"

"I'm thankful to have such giving, sharing friends!"

Assume the Position Studios
"I'm just thankful this paddling is almost over! OW!"

6 comments:

  1. I am thank full for the wonder full person you are, and these wonder full pic you give your viewers, the joy of a dream time, as if that they too could be so lucky too live as a full time AB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Parker thanks a ton, I love your work!

      Delete
  2. I am thankful for the lovely and talented artist DDNixx....although she is no longer posting her pasties on DA (the bastards), I will be following her at Tumblr. Thanks for the link, Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving (although belated. I blame tryptophan.)! You're still one of my favorite AB-related authors. (And now knowing you're Canadian is even better! )

    ReplyDelete