18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Friday, September 27, 2013

Mysteries Solved (Plus Some Buried Treasure)

Shirley Maclaine-- Alternate version of the pic already in our collection (via Michael)
Dick kindly sent in a few updates on some of the stuff we've already gathered for the Media Project, beginning with a pair from one of our recent posts and working our way back:
...Actress Phyllis Coates. I never thought I'd see my favorite Lois Lane in a diaper.

In regard to the safety pin girl, I've found some clues. One site identifies her as actress Barbara Bates. Although the site where I found the first photo suggested it was taken in the 1950s, I'm now inclined to think the 1940s would be more likely. What's the picture for? I still don't know, but Bates did several pinup shots with holiday themes (I've seen St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Halloween, and Thanksgiving). Perhaps it's for New Years.
...From a fashion show held in Tokyo in October 2012, as described here: maisassygirl.blogspot.ca/2012/10/touch-me-dazzlin-spring-summer-2013.html
A few more highlights from the same show (click here for video):



2 comments:

  1. Was the alternate pic also published in Esquire or was it an outtake? It would be awesome if there were a few more of these floating around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was an outtake, and yes, the possibility that there could be more crossed my mind as well...

      Delete