18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, September 9, 2013

A Quick Clip From Michael

Hey guys,

Things are finally starting to settle down on my end a bit. I've been getting caught up on some of my projects and I should have some exciting announcements coming in the not too distant future. If you're still waiting on an e-mail from me-- I apologize, keep your eyes pealed, I'll likely be sending you something this week. Stay tuned... we're slowly getting back to normal.

And on that note, here's a nice find from Michael-- a commercial for a German product called Inkontinex featuring a bar full of women and men in diapers:



Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment