18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, July 8, 2013

Best Adult Baby Girlfriend Ever?

(A member of my close family is very ill.  I may not be around quite so much in the next few days or even weeks. Again, if I owe you an e-mail or personal message, I beg your indulgence. I'm buried under at the moment, however I will try to contact you with an update in the near future.)

We featured adorable Naughty Diaper Girl Jeannie Marie once before, but I wanted to share this cute clip from her interview with Clare Fonda. Listen as Jeannie describes her ideal Mommy and Daddy...




Any volunteers?  

2 comments: