Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Friday, May 17, 2013

Japanese Teacher Has A Messy Accident

Props to JT for sending this one in: from a Japanese fetish production, a diapered teacher grows desperate in front of her male students, tries to make it to the bathroom, is stopped by a male colleague and has a noisy accident in front of him. She then endures the very beginning of a messy diaper change at the hands of her students and co-worker. I've edited out the changing scene here as it was quite graphic and I don't want to run afoul of Youtube or Blogger. You can download the full, messy version here.



I'm not sure of the origins of this one or if it's even available to audiences outside of Japan. If anyone has any info, let me know and I'll put it up. I really love Japanese ABDL stuff, I really wish more of it was available here.

8 comments:

  1. Great find! I too wish there was more Japanese ABDL stuff available on the web.

    Thanks for sharing.

    -matrixfreak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://video01fc2.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-13.html

      here ya go a bunch of Japanese ABDL stuff

      Delete
  2. Nice video but sadly the full version either isn't a available or didn't work for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... works ok for me. If you were having trouble downloading it, try again now. If you're having trouble playing it, try installing VLC player(videolan.org/vlc/index.html).

      If you're still having trouble, e-mail me and I'll see what I can do for you.

      Delete
  3. I wanna see full movie of this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the real video

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.elog-ch.com/news/archives/2013/07/01090500.html

    here is the full video (at least i think its like 7 mints)

    ReplyDelete