18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, May 30, 2013

100 000 Hits For May!

Party time!
Another big milestone for us: over a hundred thousand page views for May 2013! Thanks for much to everyone who made this possible-- I hope you continue checking us out of a long time to come! Please continue  reading, commenting, and sending in contributions... this blog would be nothing without all of you!
"Naughty girl! I told you what would happen if I caught you reading that nasty blog again!"
"Wanna help us celebrate?"
Bonding over their love of Babes In Diapers
"Thank you, Babes In Diapers, for showing me how to unleash the baby within!"
"When I heard the news, I got so excited I made you a present!"
Photo sources :
AdultBaby.XXX
Naughty Diaper Girls
Diaper-Girls.com
Yumeon-Na.com
AB Hunnies

4 comments:

  1. Have you just abandoned Humble Games? I like all your posts but it's been a few months at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've just been busy. I'm going to try and finish up day 2 soon.

      Delete
  2. What a great milestone! Thanks for all the stuff you've shared.

    And I loved the last caption. Made me laugh.

    -matrixfreak

    ReplyDelete