18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Friday, April 26, 2013

More Fine Art

A collection of art and photomanips from around the community.

Let's start with more great work from DDNIXX-- Another great pastie, this time of one of my personal favorites:
Winona Ryder by DDNIXX

Let's all welcome new artist DLTOArt to the community. His DA page is still pretty new, but there's already some great stuff there:

Cute!
Remind me a bit of my Xara Slater comic.
She needs to be tucked in-- any volunteers?
DDNIXX-- the artist at work in her studio (colorized)

Pink Diapers returned recently with a couple a nice pieces:

AB girl and Caregiver-- I really like the expressions in this one.
An Albino Baby Girl. I love how the Caregiver looms over her!

Let's close with a few more photomanips, this time from Saturdays24:
Hermonie Granger Punishment Room
Victoria Justice In Wonderland
The Staff: Debby Ryan, Lucy Hale, Mila Kunis

If you know of an artist whose work you think our readers would enjoy, drop me a line and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. love her work, but i now see the one that is "political incorrect of a few people taste" and that why the web site had too drop her, yes moral police, on the web.

    ReplyDelete