18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Legs Up Or Bottoms Up?







 VS.



I've noticed that a lot of folks in the ABDL community are pretty militant about how they like to see diaper-changes depicted; specifically, they like the "legs up" method of wiping and powdering over the "bottoms up" face down method.

AdultBaby.xxx

Now don't get me wrong-- I like the legs up position too: It emphasizes the strength and power of the caregiver over their hapless charge and every aspect of their life.

Unknown


But I think people are too quick to dismiss the the bottoms up method, which imparts to the diaperee a sense of delicious helplessness.

NaughtyDiaperGirls.com

It's a sign of complete vulnerability and total submission, where the baby is laid bare for whatever infantile treatment may lie ahead, from a spanking to a temperature taking-- even an enema.

AdultBaby.xxx

I think ideally, we'd see an equal amount of both positions. I took a little heat from some people when the first Crybaby Match came out for having a face down powdering, but I never regretted it-- It gave Sinn a prefect opportunity to dominate and embarrass Kym even further after her spanking. I thought is was sexy then and I still do.
HTMWrestling.com
On the other hand, I never regretted going legs-up when Kym got revenge on Sinn in the follow-up:

HTMWrestling.com
The debate rages on-- but at least we can all appreciate the results:
NaughtyDiaperGirls.com
Unknown
DiaperGal.com
HerDiapers.com
Bonus
Enjoy this collection of changing clips I threw together:

3 comments:

  1. Nice loved the clips. Personally I prefer legs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photos and the clips. I too have to vote legs up because of the easy access it allows to both areas and the infantile feeling it creates in the mind of the diaperee. But bottoms up can be fun too.

    -matrixfreak

    ReplyDelete