18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Friday, March 15, 2013

High Fashion ABDL Style

(Anyone here any good with Youtube? I know some people are having trouble viewing clips on the blog and I want to start a Youtube channel, but I'm worried I'll just get booted immediately for copyright infringement. Is there any way I can make my videos private and still allow you guys to view my channel? Failing that, can anyone recommend an alternative?)
Here's another great pic and the accompanying clip from Dick:

For several years I've had  a page from a fashion magazine called Clothes Show, from 1995.
    It described some rather babyish outfits shown by a company called Red or Dead. Recently I discovered some video of the show in question. There was definitely something strange
    going on in the fashion industry in the 1990s...
video

5 comments:

  1. The bigger problem with Youtube is that there are people who surf through looking for videos to flag, and have their channels shut down. there was a guy posting diaper videos (no sex, just women wearing diapers), who was repeatedly shut down--he'd restart with a number added to his channel's name--he was up to almost 20 tries when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some issues with youtube for safari users and that might be the issue. You can make private youtube videos that require a link to access that you can share on your page. That way only people viewing your blog will even know they exist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting them as unlisted (this only those with the link would be able to see them) would probably be your safest bet. I'm not sure how that works though, if Youtube checks on the content or something. I doubt it though, I used it for a couple videos a while back on a personal channel to show my friends and they're still there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I just found your blog through google search. :-)
    I don´t know about the youtube videos..sorry.
    But I like this post and the title a lot!
    That crazy colourful pvc fashion they used to have in the 90ies is really cool.
    I like the idea that diapers can be worn and shown in a fashionable and funny way!

    I have some self shots kinda "fashion photos" of me in diapers on my blog. You´re invited to come check out my blog! :-)

    http://cloudy-diaper.blogspot.com/2013/03/12-lifes-so-happily-light.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!

      Thanks for the kind words, they're very much appreciated.

      I just started looking around your blog-- very nice! I'll put up a link to it right now.

      Delete