18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Babes In Diapers TV!


Well, not TV exactly...

I've started uploading clips (via youtube) on Diaperpin.me. You can view my stuff here (there's just a couple of the more recent clips at the moment, along with the Crybaby Match previews.) I'm not sure if you need an account to view them or not, but signing up is free and easy, so there shouldn't be any problems there.

Let me know if this works and I'll start uploading more stuff when I get the chance.

(Update: OK, half an hour later and I've already got a content warning-- this does not bode well for our hero...)

We now return to your regularly scheduled blog already in progress:

SOURCES
ABDreams.com 
Nappy-school.com 
 AdultBaby.xxx
Aunt-Elli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment