18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, February 24, 2013

UPDATED: Baywatch Babe Gena Lee Nolin Diapered on UK TV (Plus A Baby Bouncer For Adults)

(The latest installment of The Humble Games is online now.)
(Thanks to both Dan and the Anonymous reader in the comments for uncovering a couple of pics of Gena diapered on the Big Breakfast:

Unfortunately, there was also some dude in the pics-- I edited him out of this one, but I can't really do that with the others. You can see the originals here: 1, 2, 3
Still no sign of a clip (or any other Big Breakfast clips), so keep your eyes open and let us know if you find anything.)
Former Baywatch beauty Gena Lee Nolin has always been a favorite of mine-- blonde, buxom, and fantastically sexy, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's dreamed of wrapping my hand around her ankles, lifting her long, sleek legs up high in the air, and exposing her smooth, round bottom so I could slip a diaper under it...

Well, today that dream is closer than ever-- Dan reports:

...in England we used to have a programme called the big breakfast a very popular morning show on channel 4 with many hosts. Just before it finished, around 1998 they used to have a slot about 5 mins long of a game called "Buddies in the nuddy" where 5 adults would be dressed in nappies/diapers and the contestant/caller would have to guess whos the baby pic was.
I remember one show had Gena Lee Nolin from Baywatch dressed in a giant nappy as one of the adults.
Dan says he used to have video of this incident, but is having some trouble running it down, so I thought I'd turn it over to you guys: Has anyone else seen the clip in question? Anyone know where we can get a clip? I'd dearly love to see this, so anyone who helps out will be rewarded (also, does anyone have more info about  "Buddies in the nuddy" on Big breakfast-- any other cute girls anyone can remember etc.?)



Dan was also kind enough to send us this article from the Daily Mail-- should be of great interest to all you age-players out there:

Ever watched your baby snuggled up in bouncer and felt a pang of jealousy?
Exhausted parents are being given the chance to see the world through their infant's eyes by trying out an adult-sized bouncer.
Measuring almost three metres long and two metres high, the comfy cot comes complete with a hanging stuffed toys for entertainment and a vibrating function to send mothers and fathers off into a peaceful slumber.
Sounds perfect for the adult baby girl who has everything (I'd think the vibrate function would be of particular interest to all the naughty girls out there). You can read more info and see more pics at the full article.

That's all for now-- as always, if you have something to share with us, post it in the comments section or drop me a line and I'll get it up ASAP.

Have a great week, everyone!
*Pout* I'M not having a very good week so far!

2 comments:

  1. Woah...

    Years and years ago (I thought around 96, but I guess later now?) one of the Sunday papers in the UK had a free magazine with it, two pages of which used to be random celeb photos. I remember being *fascinated* (ie, I kept looking at it) of a picture of Gena Lee Nolin dressed as a baby. She was also, I believe, with a male Baywatch co-star, dressed similar - which actually bugged me a bit. Get out of the picture, dude!

    I was a good few years away from actually figuring out I liked to look at girls dressed as... well, take a wild guess ...in that way, so sadly the magazine was never kept (if only I'd known!)

    I recently tried searching for the pic anywhere online, and drew a total blank - there are virtually no active or exhaustive GLN fansites - but reading this probably means it was a still taken for the Big Breakfast, rather than any other kind of photoshoot.

    I can't offer help in finding it, but put this together with Dan's recollection, it's at least confirmation it happened. Let's hope something shows up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaboom, baby.

    Just five minutes later - and when you know what to search for, you can find *anything* online.

    http://alphapress.photoshelter.com/search?_bqO=50&ppg=50&_bqH=eJwLygqNighzD66KCKwMS_QyNE41CyzOtEgtdS23MjQxsTI1sDI0AAIrz3iXYGfb9NS8RO2c1FTtvPyczDw1z3j_IPd4Txdbf5Aa59KM.ALPoopQVxM1sPJ4Rz8X2xK1eEfnENvi1MSi5AwAiiMioQ--

    If that link doesn't copy and paste, go here www.alphapress.photoshelter.com, search Gena Lee Nolin and go to the second page of results.

    Thanks, Dan for completing the puzzle! Now, how do we lose the damn watermark! And the co-star!

    ReplyDelete