18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, December 27, 2012

So Very Tired...

Between an unusually busy Christmas and a string of rude comments on this and my other blog, I'm not in the mood for any updates right now. I'm feeling extremely burned out on this whole thing, and listening to the whiny bullshit of certain people isn't exactly re-igniting my passion for it (and don't bother looking for the offending posts because I've deleted them all).

It's not that I want to quit or that I don't have anything to say-- It's just that it's gotten to the point where I'm literally dreading every visit here ("what anonymous douche-- and they're always anonymous-- will be complaining about what now?" is what I find myself saying every time I check this page these days).

I don't want to burden you guys with with this, and I'm sure it's partly just the time of year (December is a long, dark, cold month where I am).

But right now, I just can't muster up the strength to post something that will receive nothing but complaints and snotty remarks. So here are some pics-- enjoy them or don't, I really don't give a shit at the moment.

I'll probably be back on a more regular schedule soon. Or not, who knows...

Sources

AdultBaby.xxx

HerDiapers.com

Naughty Diaper Girls

17 comments:

  1. take as long as you need and don't let assholes get you down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck the haters, man. Just take a break and relax for a while, there's no point running this blog if you aren't having any fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree no point posting if you're not having fun. Thanks for the great pics on this update. I really hope you come back and update again. Thanks for all you do for the community!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As everyone else said, you should do whatever is best for you. If you want to use your blog to vent about those frustrations, don't feel the need to apologize for it. It's your blog.

    I'm sure there are many more people who appreciate all the free content (and even the purchasable content) that you've created who just haven't commented to that affect. I'm guilty of that as well. I think it's just human nature to typically not comment when you're enjoying something. (I don't know what possesses people to comment and complain about things that they aren't paying for.)

    I look forward to more of anything you do, whenever you decide to do it.

    -matrixfreak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, personally I very much enjoy visiting this site. It usually brings a shiny moment to my day. Thank you for your efforts and your unique persective and projects. In addition, ignore the haters (Heh, feel like I'm on a Miami Heat message board now) and do what you enjoy. Some people just have terrible manners, made worse by the anonimity of the internet. I for one hope you press on. After all, Power Princess needs a sequal, complete with shrinking and age regression commands. Heh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't let the negative comments get you down. Most people come here because of the quality content you put out. This is my first time posting just to let you know I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, your content rules. The more haters you have the more popular you have become. Everything you post is top notch compared to whats out there. Keep it up man!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry to hear the haters have you down, love the blog and i check it almost every day to see what is new and excition i don't think i have ever posted but i have enjoyed your comics i have purchased a few. I hope all is well and that that the days are getting longer and a new year is comming that things will get briter for you

    your friend
    diesel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog. Keep a stiff upper lip! - Julien Sorel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fuck the haters. You're fantastic. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Particularly love the Jessica photo in this set.

    I'm sorry you have had such a hard time on this and on humble games, feel free to vent here. I just hope it gets better for you in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  12. dude first off, man, YOU FUCKING ROCK!! The haters can go suck it! Your content has always been top notch and As a regular reader, I appreciate what you do. Take a break for a bit and just chill. Will be waiting for your return!

    Lil Loki

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both your blogs. Take your time and relax but please don't let the assholes get to you

    -mIle D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear about all the bullshit. Think about how popular your blog has been! You should be proud...but if you need a break, go for it. I'll still come back to read it, even if there's nothing new.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Illegitimi non carborundum: Don't let the bastards wear you down. Words to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ya your great I love your blog and writing :-)
    Terry from ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  17. There's always going to be that one person that doesn't like what you do. And some people can handle it like adults and not criticize it. Others...Are just nasty haters who only live to make other people's days miserable. They're childish and in my opinion, insane because I am in LOVE with your blog. And take your time! There's plenty of stuff to entertain us while you get back on your schedule. No hurry!

    ReplyDelete