18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Santa Claus Is Comming To Town...

Sorry about the recent lack of activity everyone, I'm sure I don't need to explain how crazy busy I've been in the last couple of weeks. Expect regular service to resume shortly. In the meantime, please enjoy this small bundle of holiday cheer.
 Someone got a little too excited about sitting on Santa's lap.

Just what I always wanted-- an Adult Baby Girl!
"This year, I want a pony, a pretty new party dress, and lots of thick, fluffy diapers to go with it!"
She felt a shiver down her spine when the hard wooden hairbrush coming into view. "Cody!" She gasped, "You wouldn't! You couldn't! You mustn't"
"Hey, if you think this is bad, wait'll you see the big girl diapers Santa brought for you!"


2 comments:

  1. Hope you got Bojays permission to post his artwork

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. someone e-mailed it to me-- should I take it down?

      Delete