18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Babes

(Thanks so much to everyone who sent in comments and e-mails in response to my last post, it really means a lot.)

As previously mentioned, I'm trying to gather up as much female baby New Year stuff as possible, in the same spirit as the media project. If I missed anything, please let me know. and I'll put it up.

First some new stuff:

By Joe Pekar

By Joe Pekar
Some of you may remember Abby Source, the former ABSource/AB.XXX Mascot:



(Thanks to Don for the contributions.)











This is actually a June baby, I just hated to break up the set.

If you know of any other Female Baby New Year content we're missing, please let me know in the comments or via e-mail.


Happy New Year, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment