18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Blast From The Past...

... Courtesy of super-contributor Michael. First up, some really cool AB themed nose art from WWII bombers.





Michael also sent in these ads from the fifties, and although they aren't diaper related per se, the role reversal is very cute and funny.





I've got some more new material coming this week, plus (hopefully) the first installment of day two of The Humble Games should be arriving soon, so keep your eyes open for that.

2 comments:

  1. Don't those ads come with text? I know I've seen those before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me,
    and I am completely satisfied with your website.
    All comments and articles are very useful and very good.
    Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in.
    turn you are sharing with each one!….

    ReplyDelete