18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Some Great Art From Japan Part 2

Hey everyone,

Don't forget to keep an eye on the Humble Games Blog for updates and previews. I'm hoping to have day one up soon (I'm thinking maybe I should start posting the days in chunks on the HG blog and the full days here, what do you guys think of that?)
Update: Day one, Act one is now online!

On to the business at hand:

A while ago I put up this post featuring some great art from Japan. A reader informed me that they're from a Japanese pet-play site run by Inuva Aigando, and that there are more on there. I'll post the remaining pics up here now. Enjoy.









2 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a good plan for The Humble Games. Most shows have commercial breaks, after all.

    ReplyDelete