18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rihanna Rocks Naughty Diaper Girls

(I know I'm behind on the Hunger Games and I owe you an update on the new clips with Kym Jane and Veronica Ricci-- I've been sick these last couple of days but I'm starting to feel better. So expect some movement next week).

On top of giving Naughty Diaper Girl's one of their best interviews ever, Cutie pie Rihanna also starred in an very sexy set with the always formidable Lana playing her aunt. As a former bed wetter, her no-nonsense aunt demands that Rihanna wear diapers to bed... and to make absolutely sure, Aunt Lana insists on putting them on for her...


No comments:

Post a Comment