18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lost And Found Department: Hustler Magazine (UPDATED)

OK, no idea how this one slipped past me...

I recently discovered these pics on my computer-- I have no idea how long they've been there or who sent them to me, but here they are now. To the person who sent them to me: I'm sorry I forgot both the pics and your name, if you'd like credit comment below or e-mail me.

I'm not sure who the model is here-- any clues, anyone?

UPDATE: Thanks to Alec from The Magic Box for not only knowing the name of the model (Bonita "Bo" Saint) but also providing us with two missing pics:


Thanks Alec!

 







Act Two of The Humble Games day one is now up for those who are interested.

4 comments:

  1. The model is Bo Saint or Bonita Saint. I recently posted these on another site of mine. I remember when I first saw these photos and had contain my excitement. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are missing two photos. I will send them along to you. I love her cupie doll eyes and the spanking comment - delicious.

    ReplyDelete