18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holy Moly! 85 000 Pageviews This Month-- 1 000 000 Total!

You guys may have noticed I'm not real big on numbers or anniversaries or sentiment around here, but I thought this was a significant milestone...

By the end of this month, according to bloggers statistics, Babes In Diapers will have received over 85 000 hits for November (the most we've ever had in a single month) and over 1 000 000 pageviews total. When I started this blog, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, where I was going with it, how long it would be around, or how many readers I would get. Thank you all so, so much for reading, for buying the comics and clips, for the comments and e-mails that drive me forward, and for the content you've shared with me and the community. I'll continue to do my best and I hope you'll continue reading, commenting and contributing.

"Hey, compared to a spanking and a month of baby punishment, getting a million hits is a walk in the park!"
Another satisfied customer!
Sara was beginning to wish she'd never played sick so she could stay home and read Babes In Diapers all day...
"I was at my wits end with my bratty wife until I started reading Babes In Diapers..."
When she was caught reading Babes In Diapers in class, Niko's teacher cooked up a fitting and diabolical punishment...
"Thanks to their reverse potty-training tips, soon Kaori will be back where she belongs...In pampers! Thank you Babes In Diapers!"
"After hearing the good news, we both could use a diaper change..."
Picture Sources:

AdultBaby.xxx

Baby-Doll.net

HerDiapers.com

HouseOfTaboo.com

Giga

DDNIXX

3 comments:

  1. 1,000,000 hits how cool is that - congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting so many hits, a fine reward for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete