18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, October 1, 2012

What Would You Think Of An Interactive Story?

Update:

Wow, seems like a popular idea! I'm not ready to start yet, but here's the basic idea:

The story has six characters (not including the narrator.) The Game Master (played by me) and five "lucky" contestants summoned to play the game (all of them bratty women of some variety,) played by members of the audience. The Game Master controls the proceedings and issues challenges (which could be anything from revealing an embarrassing secret to keeping your diapers clean and dry for 10 hours.) Winners get a reward, losers get punished. The players then write their character's reactions to what's happening. These interactions will then be compiled into full stories by myself that I'll post here. If you're interested in competing, start thinking of a character (the character can be based on yourself or not, it's up to you.)

I was thinking the best approach here might be to do this as a role play on daily diapers and keeping in contact via e-mail... Thoughts, anyone? I know it seems complicated, but I'm sure there's a way to sort this out...



An idea I wanted to run past everyone:

I was thinking about writing some type of interactive story—something where some of the characters are “played” by members of the audience. As the story progresses, the “players” are given a plot synopsis by me. They write their characters reactions to the situation, which I incorporate into the final story. You could come up with your own character or I can come up with one for you. I had an idea about an ABDL slanted reality show with a mischievous, reality-bending host, that I think would work well for this type of thing. I was thinking five contestants (all female, sorry guys) played by members of the audience. The prize is anything you can imagine... the punishments are swift, embarrassing... 

...and possibly permanent.

 What do you think: good idea or totally stupid? Got any suggestions?  Let me know in the comments or by e-mail. (Note: Don't submit any character entries just yet, I'll set up an alternate e-mail for that.)

Pic sources:





14 comments:

  1. I think this would be a great idea, personally. It'd be interesting to see it unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want the cry baby match part 2...you said something like 2 weeks ago about having a preview clip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like an AWSOME idea, but will it really work out? You may get way to many suggestions, and up having to ignore a couple, pissing some people off, but it's worth a try, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely sounds like an interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely think it has potential but agree with "anonymous" not sure how well it would work having too many suggestions and different ways they want the story to go. If you go for it though good luck I know I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I think you could pull it off. This is something I'd really like to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, doing this on Daily Diapers would work, but what would happen if someone doesn't post anything. A lot of times, the role plays take forever to conclude or just end with no warning because people stop posting their responses regulary. How would we stop that from happening?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fact that this is for a story might help with that, just knowing that there will be an end point. I think part of the reason some RPs drop off is that they just run out of things to do - and having the framework of the story would (in my opinion) help with that. There's always the possibility that it would fall apart anyway, but I think it has a decent chance.

      Delete
    2. Good point. Well then, I guess there's no reason not to give it a try.

      Delete
    3. I suspect you're probably right Princess, but I think I'm going to keep it confined to e-mail for now...

      Delete
    4. Did this story ever happen???

      Delete
    5. http://the-humble-games.blogspot.ca/

      Delete