18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Humble Games: Meet The Players!

Just a quick note to everyone:

My laptop fan is making an awful grinding noise, and cleaning it with compressed air doesn't seem to be helping-- I'm hoping it's not a serious problem, but if I vanish for a few days, it's because the compy's dead or in the shop. I promise though that I won't be missing for more than a week, tops (luckily I've been saving up for this eventuality, so buying a new laptop and transferring my stuff should only be a minor bother).

Time to meet the lucky suckers contestants:




LUCY HALE as AMY PEALE AKA DESTINY STARR
Age: 22
Occupation: Actress

 I'm Amy Peale, but you probably know me better as Destiny Starr. Ten years ago, I was one of the stars of The Afterlife of Astrid Appelby, where the world fell in love with me as the recently deceased Astrid's still-living best friend. But I'm not 12 anymore - I'm all grown up now, and making my comeback, starting with The Humble Games! I know I can count on my loyal fans to keep voting for me! When - oops, I mean if - I win, you can bet you'll be seeing a lot more of me, and I know that's what you guys want! Now, let's play!


KERRY BISHE as JESSICA LUCY SMITH
 Age: 21
Occupation: University Student

Hi people. Spectators, judges, viewers, audience members... I don't know what to call you, sorry. My name is Lucy. I've come on to this show in place of my twin sister, whose name was on the invitation, but don't let the game master find out... call me Jessica if he's about. My sister is kind of a brat, and I fear that being on the show would go to her head, so I'm taking her place instead. Umm... what else can I say... I'm not trying to be mean, or ruthless, I just want to take part and make some new friends. I hope some of the other contestants are nice too.



 NATALIE PORTMAN as MARGARET STERN
Age: 25
Occupation: feminist author and activist

Hello I'm sure you all know me-- Margaret Stern, feminist social critic, activist, talk-show mainstay, and author of best selling book 'Snipped: Why Male Castration is The Answer'. Of course, I'm very busy working on my ground breaking follow up but I believe it is extremely important that I compete on this show.
I want to show that as a strong feminist I can face down and defeat patriarchal oppression in any arena: I'm in peak physical condition and a black belt in multiple fighting styles-- there is no way any man could 'humble' me as this show claims. I feel also my close cropped hair and make-up free style is something my fellow contestants-- and the viewers-- can learn from.
I want to spread the message as loud as possible: women need never be girly, submissive bits of fluff ever again-- my seminars and books hold the answer to viewers on how to achieve a prosperous female ruled future. I can't wait to defeat these conservative sexist pigs. Power to the Sisters!




OLIVIA WILDE as ALICE (ALLIE) LIPTON
Age: 27
Occupation: CEO for McSegual Medical supplies and contacts INC

Hello everyone. I'm currently CEO and head of management for a large marketing firm. I have a degree from Cambridge and a private education for St. Margaret's All Girl's school. I am very powerful woman who knows how to get her way by any means necessary. During this competition I'd advise you to get on my good side and follow my lead. Those who ally with me I promise success in this competition-- those who get in my way will be hacked off at the knees. I'm looking to prove that I am capable of complete control over those around me. And really, this 'Game Master'? He's just a man, what does he truly think he can achieve over us far superior women?


KALEY CUOCO as BRITTANY PHILIPS
Age: 23
Occupation: Daycare Worker

Hey everyone! I'm Brittany! I love photography and I live to shop. Right now I work at a daycare, but I hope the Humble Games will change that. I'm very tired of snotty kids, stupid parents, my bitchy boss, and above all: shitty diapers. I gag every time I even have to smell one, and when I change one, I wear gloves and a surgical mask-- so now everyone at work laughs and calls me "the surgeon!" I have a reputation for being impulsive and rash but I'm hoping everyone will see me differently after competing here. I also hope it'll take me as far away from poopy diapers as possible!




Thanks to everyone who entered! 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is gonna be fun. When's the first story part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas I was away during the applications but an intresting idea and looking forward to seeing how it unfolds.

    Seems like I will be quite fond of one or two of the contestants and rooting hard for one or two others to suffer.

    Hope your laptop proves fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mackaie, who are you rooting for and against? Out of curiosity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rooting for Lucy who seems nice. Lipton I would love to see take a fall, possibly Peale and Stern.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Lucy seems like the only one who isn't a pain in the ass. Then again, I suppose, it's the humble games, so they will be humbled. I hope Lucy does well too.

      Delete