18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fearless In Public

This is one brazen little lady! (Preview from Diaper Girl In Public.)

I'm not familiar with Diaper Girl In Public... is it a good site? This video is pretty cool, but I'm not sure how many of them I could watch (I find them kind of intense.)

(Thanks to Max for the find)

Some other business...

Day One of the Humble Games should be arriving shortly... keep an eye on the official blog for more behind the scenes goodies.

 The Crybaby Re-match continues selling well. Thanks very much for everyone who's purchased it thus far. I'm currently working on a different kind of ageplay video (no diapers in this one, though perhaps in future installments.) Details following soon... watch this space.

If I don't see you before, Happy Halloween everyone, and to our readers in the path of hurricane Sandy-- please be careful and stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. omg i love these videos...there are more previews on you tube under (diapergirl public) id love to know where this one came from... love your site

    ReplyDelete