18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Friday, September 28, 2012

More From Funraiser And Some Updates

Hey everyone,

First an update on Kym V. Sinn 2: I'm really sorry about the wait, if I'd known it was going to take this long I would never have teased it so early. The clip is all done and just waiting for release. I don't think it's going to be too much longer. Please accept my apologies-- I promise it's going to be worth the wait.

Also:  As I'm sure some of you have noticed, updates for the media project have slowed to a trickle (though I've got a couple of things I'll be uploading in a couple of days.) I figure we've probably found most of it at this point, but with the new TV season starting, I thought I'd remind everyone to keep their eyes open, and if you already know of something not listed, drop me a line and let me know about it. I'd also like to once again call on our readers beyond North America to let us know if they've seen any female ABDL content locally, either recently or in the past.

In the meantime, please enjoy some more work from Funraiser. Again, you can see more work from this artist (including some male/sissy stuff) here.

Funraiser Part One

Funraiser Part Two


 


7 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is the sort of thing you're interested in, but I have noticed a small reference in episode 5 of a british sketch show called 'Jam'

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7EBc9jz_8 at about 13:56.

    Warning: This programme contains dark humour, and can, quite frankly, be rather disturbing at times, and could well offend. Please watch with caution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool find... I'll put it up on the list.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome.

      Delete
    3. Excuse me, but when were you thinking of putting it on the list?

      Delete
    4. I'm preparing a post about that and some other stuff right now, but it's a holiday where I am, so I've been too busy stuffing my face for blog crap in the last few days. I'm going to post it probably tomorrow or the next day... when I do I'll update the list.

      Delete
    5. OK, sorry to bother you.

      Delete