18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Funraiser Part One

There isn't much I can tell you about ABDL artist and storyteller Funraiser: Specializing in diapers, age-play, spanking, enemas, rectal temps, and both public and private humiliation for girls and boys, he was fairly active within in the community for a number of years in the late '90's and early 2000's. The art, though often somewhat primitive, is striking and evocative, as are the short stories that accompany them. His characters are well formed, and their burning humiliation is almost palatable.

Over the course of three or four posts, I'll provide to you my entire collection, which I believe is most of the female art he produced, running from sketchy, black and white pencil drawings to his later, more polished work. Enjoy.

Update: A commenter below sent in this link to a site with more Funraiser art, including some of his male/sissy stuff.

 As always, thoughts and opinions are welcome.

10 comments:

  1. I thought I'd seen all of his comics, but there were a few here I was unfamiliar with, so thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 things...1- god bless you for posting these! i love his work. 2- i know this is babes in diapers, but his male stuff is pretty awesome also and i think worth posting as a tribute to this man and his ability to draw the best baby art i've ever seen! (no offense okayokayokok or whatever, youre awesome in your own right)and 3- i think i have given up on Sinn vs Kym 2. i think, i don't wanna say it....i think i'm throwing in the towel. i don't think we'll ever see!!! (PROVE ME WRONG!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any of the male stuff (and frankly wouldn't post it if I did... not really my thing.) Another commenter posted a link below to some of it, and I think you can find some at ABkingdom.

      RE: Kym V. Sinn: I'm really sorry about the wait-- if I'd known it would take this long I would have waited longer before I started teasing it. I've even got a final preview with a short clip ready to post... However, the first clip had been selling really well, so I can only guess HTM will want to get the follow-up posted ASAP.

      Delete
  3. http://www.pixprincess.com/cg/thumbnails.php?album=479&page=1

    for those who didn't know about this site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your right, the style of art may be a bit old but it does works well with the stories, making an enjoyable read and an enjoyable view. Thanks for sharing your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. elke zondagochtend ging ik naar mijn oudere broers kamer en moest op de buik liggen en deed mijn billen blootmaken en stopte er een thermometer erin, leuk vond ik dat maar niet als het moest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can u treat me like a baby

    ReplyDelete