18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Wrestling Spankings III: Kymberly Jane, Sinn Sage, And Stacy Keibler

Hey guys,

Well, it's been a long wait, but the Kym Vs. Sinn re-match is filmed and being edited by Hit The Mat as we speak (wardrobe by Very Special Clothes.) I just got some pics in my e-mail and I know you guys are dying to see them, so without further ado:

Super cute Kymberly Jane!

What would you give to help Kym put her diaper on?

Kymberly Jane: The Savage Crybaby!
Ready to rumble!
WWWAAAA!!!
 I'll post up a few more pics and a video previews soon, so watch this space for more info.


Stacy Keibler is certainly the most high profile former WWE Diva these days, due to her relationship with George Clooney. I'm not sure if Stacy is the most spanked Diva, but she defiantly received her fair share of memorable onscreen paddlings over the years. I think these are most of them; if anyone knows of any more, please e-mail me.

(oh, and if anyone's interested: I get most of my spanking stuff from Chross' blog and forum-- most of these wrestling clips were found on his message board.)

video
video
video
video
video
video


Big Show Spanks Stacy

Stacy vs Terri

Stacy Paddled By Trish

Torrie Wilson and Stacy's Santa's Helper Spanking 

Sgt Slaughter teaches Stacy a lesson

A one smacker from Jeff Hardy

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Very Special Clothes before. Checked out their site. Good find!!!!

    P.S. the Chusies look GREAT!!! So looking forword to this when it comes out,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures look fantastic. Can't wait to buy this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of Stacy, during her paddle on the pole match with trish from Vegas on raw in 2001 she had a wardrobe malfunction of her crotch! Trish was holding the back of her undies and when the first blow landed, Stacy lunged forward giving herself a wedgie and us a shot of her "lips"! I've never been able to find the unedited clip and it's very quick peek.

    ReplyDelete