18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sophie B. Hawkins: "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover"





Banned from MTV for it's "erotic content" and given a bland re-make by the record company, this original version of the video for Sophie B. Hawkins' "Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover" features large sections with the singer writhing around in what appears to be a huge cloth diaper (first seen at 33 seconds):



Now class: tell me, in your own words, what you think the diaper represents within the larger context of the video as a whole...

(Thanks to Michael for the contribution.)

1 comment:

  1. "Now class: tell me, in your own words, what you think the diaper represents within the larger context of the video as a whole..."

    Oh Oh, I have practice for this one from highschool English... It's an interpretive statement about the feelings which one has when they consider putting another human being before their daily coffee.

    ReplyDelete