18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Monday, August 6, 2012

My Babysitter's A Vampire (With Irritable Bowels)

Update: Forgot the mention, it's episode four of season two, "Flushed." I've updated the youtube link below.

I recently received an email from our old friend Sissyboy informing me there was a diaper hazing scene in an episode of  My Babysitter's A Vampire, warning "The diapers are horrible and warn over clothes but what can you expect from Disney?"

I had never heard of My Babysitter's A Vampire before, but a quick trip to Wikipedia informs me:

My Babysitter's a Vampire (French: Ma gardienne est un vampire) is a 2011 Canadian television series, based on the television film of the same name. In Canada, the series premiered in French on Télétoon on February 28, 2011, in English on Teletoon on March 14, 2011, and on Disney Channel in the United States on June 27, 2011.[2] The show was created by Fresh TV, creators of 6teen and Total Drama. The show follows Ethan Morgan (Matthew Knight), who, in the television film, learns that his babysitter Sarah (Vanessa Morgan) is a vampire. In the film, he learns he is able to have visions and his best friend Benny Weir (Atticus Mitchell) is a spellmaster. The series follows the three as they take on supernatural forces including zombies, demons, ghosts, witches, and other creatures taking over their high school, with occasional help from fellow vampires Rory (Cameron Kennedy) and Erica (Kate Todd).

Far more interesting to me was a subplot where series star Vanessa Morgan overindulges on blood, which leaves her suffering from an embarrassing intestinal malady. Unfortunately, nothing really comes of it...



In this episode the gang tracks down an alligator flushed down the toilet. I've edited down the good bits below-- for the full episode, go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKRSrp4g1TI&feature=plcp

video


Sissyboy's says in his ideal version of the story "I like to think this leads to a potty monster legend where girls are too scared to use bathroom therefore they have to wear and use diapers but that is just my imagination running away with what the show actually puts out." I would add to that an enhanced subplot regarding Sarah's wile bowels leading to embarrassment and eventually diapers. What would you have done different?

3 comments:

  1. what is the episode please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's season 2 episode 3 (the title is flushed.)

      Delete
    2. Sorry, my bad, it's actually episode four, and you can see it here:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKRSrp4g1TI&feature=plcp

      Delete