18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Sunday, July 22, 2012

DDNixx: Bringing Your Diaper Dreams To Life

A familiar face in the ABDL community, DDNixx has been producing some of the best pasties around for some time now. Working with high quality images of celebrities ranging from superstars like Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, to lesser known figures like Brooklyn Decker and Sara Jean Underwood, she produces startlingly real fantasy images; creating a wonderful parallel universe where the world's most beautiful women are out and proud ABDL's...

DDNixx on Devintart

DDNixx on ABKingdom (requires free membership)

Megan Fox

Scarlett Johansson
Stacy Keibler

Kristen Bell

Sara Jean Underwood

Kaley Cuoco

2 comments:

  1. wait... did you find out about this via omegle? Cos if so, I think I spoke to you on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! I'm glad so many people like my work. Who knew such a silly hobby of mine could get so much attention, huh?

    Parker, your words describing my stuff here... Well, I never really thought of it like "bringing dreams to life", but I do embrace the "parallel universe" side, definitely. I actually started a DL story with that in mind years ago, but only got as far as a third chapter before I lost motivation.

    Anyway, sorry for the long response, but thanks again for honoring me with this post :D

    Luvs,
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete