18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Celebrity Poll Round Two

 OK everyone, here we go: the top three from round will go up against the top three from round one.

Miley Cyrus

By far the name that popped up most often when I asked for suggestions for this poll. I don't know, guys: she pretty and all, but kind of young looking for me...

Selena Gomez

Another popular suggestion from readers. Another cute girl who looks she needs to be home by 8:00 on a school night...

Sofia Vergara
She may not be on everyone's radar yet, but I think this sexy Colombian beauty would smoulder crawling around on the floor  in nothing but a big, sexy diaper with some cute, pink panties over top, with lots of frills across the seat, and lace trim around the leg-holes. She might pout and scowl a bit at first, but I think a little tickling would settle her in nicely...

Coco Austin
 One of the few women in America who can give Kim Kardashian a run for her money in the booty department, I admit it could be a challenge to find a diaper that would fit over Nicole 'Coco' Austin's famous backside, but I just can't resist the idea of lifting her legs up in the air and powdering her, patting it firmly into her rump, and then pulling a diaper nice and tight between her legs... Just imagine spanking her squirming bottom...

Vanessa Hudgens

OK, I admit, I'm not very familiar with Ms. Hudgens'  work, a reader sent me a couple of pictures and I was seduced by her pretty dark eyes-- Now I can't help imaging her in a diaper and a baby bonnet, sucking on her pacifier and clutching a teddy bear, eying me warily from over the top of her playpen as I come in to change her soggy diaper...

Blake Lively

I couldn't agree more with the readers who suggested Blake Lively-- partially because she basically played an adult baby (minus the diaper) and took a sexy spanking in The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee, partially because she's just so darn cute. I'd love to see those frilly pink Panties she wore in Pippa Lee stretched tightly over a huge white diaper...


Again, I'd love to hear why you chose who you chose, and who your second choice was.

5 comments:

  1. Sofia for sure, she has a awsome ass too, ive always dreamed of modern family have a episode where her and the other milf clare are both in diapers

    ReplyDelete
  2. While the picture convinced me to vote for Blake Lively, I've always thought the adorable Selena Gomez would look perfect in a diaper since she already looks so young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blake Lively (and thinking about diapering her) was the only thing that kept me from turning off Green Lantern...

      Delete
  3. I'd have to say Selena Gomez cause,she may be Spanish but deep down she's a firecracker just waiting to pop.

    If she does then I wish I was there to correct her and to give her a firm otk spanking and then give her an enema and double diaper her in super thick disposables.

    ReplyDelete