18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Stacy Keibler Takes On Terri Runnels In A Sexy Pillow Fight And Some Juicy Info About The Rad Girls

Hey gang,
First up, we have a nice clip from Kim: WWE Divas Stacy Keibler and Terri Runnles strip down to panties and sexy babydoll nighties to have a pillow fight. No diapers, but I think we can all agree both these girls could use a good spanking and a fluffy pamper for their bratty behavior!


In other news, another reader wrote in to tell me that the Rad Girls (a female equivalent of Jackass) have "an episode in which one of the girls is diapered and changed in a bit that lasts about 5 minutes.  Have not found it on You Tube but its around someplace."

Please write or comment with any further info. I'd love to see this one, so if you help us out with a clip, I'll make it worth your while.

1 comment:

  1. It appears that this Rad Girls episode is in season 2, trust me I have seen all of season 1. I have not yet seen season 2 and episode synopsis's from that season hint to diaper content. Just thought this would give you some leads.

    ReplyDelete